20 weeks now. The weeks seem to be going faster. I feel my boy moving around alot.. I came out of the bathroom the other day at work rubbing my stomach where I was being kicked at the moment, and grimacing 'cause it hurt.... just as a man who works on my floor passed by. It was too late before I realized what I was doing, he saw it, and probably thought I just destroyed that bathroom. Note to self; don't make faces or rub your belly when coming out of the bathroom.
My belly is growing fast. Just in the last week I can no longer button my work pants. (And it wasn't due to holiday over-eating!)
Yesterday I had another day-long nosebleed. ew. Also, I'm not really craving anything these days. Thankful for a husband who drives me to work, cause baby its cold outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment