Thursday, June 20, 2013

Always learning

Obadiah consistently pulls my amateur card. Just when I'm feeling confident, he deals a blow to my mommy ego. He blew out a diaper at my parents house, only for me to realize I hadn't thought of packing a complete spare outfit.. for whatever reason I did have a pair of pants and a hat. hehe. Seriously he went shirtless until I got home. - complete spare outfit was immediately put in the bag.

On Fathers Day, again we find our selves at my parents house when I discovered we only had one diaper in the bag. I instantly remember thinking the day before I needed to restock the bag with more diapers.. which is no help to me now. Most days one diaper would have been plenty for the time period we were going to be there, but Obi smells fear folks. He needed changed again, and so I had to swallow my pride. As I hung my head in shame... we took a real diaper Olive has been using on her baby doll, and put it on Obi. -When we got home, I stuffed 18 diapers in that bag. lol. Today, I took a replacement diaper for Olives baby doll.

I hope this made you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment