sarcasm (ˈsɑːkæzəm) - n 1. mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to make us laugh. 2. usually our first response to a question.
Friday, August 9, 2013
Working it out
I love my husband, I am really blessed with a ‘make my life much better with than without’ kinda man. My first full week as a working mom in two words has been surprisingly fantastic. Ryan is a diaper changing, bath giving, bedtime bottle making fool. My biggest hurdle has been pumping at work in the allotted time, and the first day suffocating feeling of dropping your baby off at a complete strangers house pretty much praying that they don't just up and move taking your baby with them while you were at work. While making Obi's 4th month check up appointment this week, I was caught off guard by how strange "my son" sounded when I said it outloud. Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers and understanding head nods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment