Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Stitch Fix #2

I was anxiously awaiting this months box! Seriously the excitement was eating me alive! I was only slightly disappointed holding some of the items up; to take a look. You can't judge the clothes though till you put them on. The whole point of this is that I can't pick clothes out for myself, right?!




I ended up keeping the striped shirt/sweater (what sold me on this shirt even though holding it up I was like yuck!, it was so soft, sweater like material), the scarf, and the jeans. I only plan on keeping the items I know I will wear ALOT. And if you've seen me lately - odds are I'm wearing something I've gotten from stitch fix - because well- it fits!





Seriously that long cardigan thing looked great all folded up- but it looked terrible on in my opinion and since I'm wearing it; and paying for it; only my opinion matters. Plus I wasn't really digging the quality of the fabric. "What about the black shirt" you ask?? It was plain, nothing special. sent it packin.

You haven't seen it in my boxes - but you can also request an accessory item, like bags, & jewlery. I've opted out at the moment because I need actual things to cover my body with!

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4467169

No comments:

Post a Comment