Wednesday, March 27, 2013

32 weeks along

I am so thankful it is not hot outside. These days I feel a sweaty, greasy mess! We have signed up for a labor and delivery tour at OSU, and an online Child Birth class too. My short torso is painfully obvious these days, this little boy of mine has kicked me so consistantly on my right side that my skin is actually sensitive to the touch. The pain I can only describe as searing, is mostly when I'm sitting up, but has started also waking me up at night.

My sweet tooth is in full swing, "sweatpants time" is my favorite time of day, and am continually thankful for Ryan and the grace he extends everyday to me and my attitude.

I had to fake the smile in this picture; just being honest.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. It'll all be worth it. In promise. All forgotten as soon as you hold that boy in your arms and he locks eyes with you.

    ReplyDelete