Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hiatus

Sorry for the blogging Hiatus, we are all sick and have been for almost 2 weeks now. Obi and I just have mild colds. Ryan however had a Viral infection last week, that got better with antibiotic, but then got much worse because of the antibiotics…. Long long story short, he has a bacterial infection and in on new antibiotics.


Hopefully we will be getting family pictures done in the near future, for now you can look at sweet Obi. Ryan also got a video of Obi signing “Mom” in sign language. Or rather he is mimicking me, but who cares.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite part might be your fist pump at the end :) Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess... that is also Ryans favorite part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a stud! (I love the fist pump too!)

    You need to come teach Ethan some sign language. He signs "more" sometimes. That's it. Maybe we'll work on "please" and "thank you", but that's all I've got!

    ReplyDelete