Friday, November 8, 2013

Day light savings time is for the birds

Never before have I disliked fall day light savings time quite like this year. I guess maybe cause I didn’t see it coming. Almost a week later, hopefully we are on track to sleeping all night again. – Listen to me, so selfish and spoiled. The boy sleeps 8-9 hours instead of 10-11 and here I sit complaining. Good grief.

Obi is now 6 months old. He recently had green bean baby food for the first time this week and LOVED it. We also found he likes lemons and hates paint on his feet, like, really hates paint on his feet. He also fell off the couch this week for the first time too.  No harm no fowl.


Here is a funny video of Obi struggling through the time change. One moment he was talking up a storm, and then he got real quiet…..

No comments:

Post a Comment