Wednesday, January 8, 2014

all that and a bowl of milk & lots of cereal!

We've had some serious sleep deprivation going on here since Obi started on food. He has been waking up starving and downing around 7-8 ounces of milk in the middle of the night. Upon asking advice from various peps, cereal in the bottle was recommended. Your delusional if you thought I hadn't tried that already! still, no dice!

It seems Obi would prefer to eat his milk... as the last two evenings he has refused to drink his milk, but instead has eaten 7-8 ounces of formula with enough rice or oatmeal cereal to serve on a spoon. He inhales it and sleeps all night. Hm. Is that normal?

Obi is now 8 months old. He started pulling him self into a standing position yesterday. Ryan and I are working on putting our house on the market. Please God someone buy this house! 




1 comment:

  1. Well, let me just say. I have been jealous from day one! We still have nights with someone waking up and the youngest is 2. Who knows what normal is, right. All we can do is do our best to satisfy their needs. If its cereal he wants, let there be cereal...if its a t-bone, why not?? He is so cute!! I would say youre doin a great job!

    ReplyDelete