Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Motorcycle trip

So I have been having some major technical difficulties with this bliggity blog. Hopefully it has been resolved; so when I tell you about our motorcycle weekend trip 2 weeks ago, I assure you I meant to tell you earlier!

So Ryan and I, along with two very awesome friend duos and Ryan's parents went for a ride. We made our way to Wooster, stayed the night at a hotel that had a bar on the top floor and it happened to be karaoke night. BONUS> I love people watching. And when I tell you, this place delivered the goods, I mean it. Prime people watching. I watched mostly indirectly by the mirrors all over the room (I know weird) But I've found that the karaoke people think that if they see you watching them... they think it means they are good. Anyway, we had a great trip, we left the next day and rode our way around and about back home. Great fun. 

 Yes that is corn in the picture; this is from last fall. I didn't bring my camera. So much for forethought.

No comments:

Post a Comment