Tuesday, August 28, 2012

check and check!

Checking items off the needed list. We got a crib this weekend for free, it even has a drawer on the bottom like I wanted/desperately needed (for storage). It is very pretty, but still in pieces in the garage, but we also haven't put together the awesome stroller our friends Brian and Amanda got us either. And although I washed the car seat cover off the car seat my brother gave us, I haven't actually been able to figure out how to get the seat belts back through correctly. I can't wait to actually need to put them together.... but for now, the less items taunting me; the better!

Since the postponed thingy last week, we had a few more possibilities open up; so don't sweat it. One included twins! How fun/crazy/hectic/terrifying would that be?! As always, will keep you posted; things can change by the hour around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment